Monday 4 May 2015

Important: Going on Hiatus

Hey guys,

I'm not sure how many people actually read this blog on a regular basis when I post but I have something important you all should know to explain the next 7 months approx.

I'm attending the 1989 tour in Sydney Australia on November 28th and me along with the friend I am going with are both going to avoid all spoilers until we see the show in person.

For us that means we are not going to be on twitter at all during the next 7 months aside from coming online for the Billboard Music Awards in a few weeks time. We will be avoiding surfing Tumblr where there will be lots of photos and videos of the tour, we won't be finding out who any special guest performers are and we don't want to know the set list either.

I followed the RED Tour heavily on twitter and for this tour I want a completely different experience of not knowing anything and this is the only way for me to do so.

I will still be checking Taylor's tweets and should she post anything important that I feel needs to be blogged about, I will blog about it.

If you need me or want to contact me, I will still be checking my direct messages on twitter, but just not my timeline. Message me on here and I will reply. If you have my facebook, contact me there.

Love you guys and thanks for reading my blog,
I will be back in November.
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment