Sunday 16 March 2014

The Joy Of Moving House

Don't you just hate that time when your moving house and you have to take down every single picture and poster of Taylor?

I do and I have just has to do just that. I have put it off for as long as I can and now with just 2 days before my family and I move house everything is gone apart from my photo frames which contains my photo with Taylor. Blank walls are so boring and just very sad when you don't have Taylor's smiling face looking back at you all day.

If I wasn't working for the next 2 days and on the day of the move, Taylor would still have the perfect presence in my room. Alas I am so everything is ready to be rolled up to put in the poster tube for the move.

Of course the upside to moving house this time is I get a bigger room and that means more wall space for more Taylor posters/pictures. The hard task of getting the display on your walls just right begins as soon as you move in. Designing your new room takes you hours to get right all while spending more time dancing and singing along to Taylor instead of actually putting up your large collection of posters/pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment