Saturday 15 March 2014

About Me

Hey Swifties,

Sam, 21, Massive Swiftie who was lucky enough to meet Taylor on her RED World Tour in Auckland, New Zealand on Dec 1st 2013.

I first heard Taylor in 2009 with Love Story, however I never acted on the amazing voice I had just heard. Then I started to get more into Taylor in 2012 when I remember my sister turning down a ticket to her Speak Now Tour in Auckland. Fast forward to August 2012 and I remember when We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together came out and my sister bugging my mum for an entire month after RED came out to get her to buy the album for us. RED sent me head over heals for Taylor and I have never looked  back since.

I went to all 3 Auckland RED Tour concerts and am so ready for this new album and tour as I want to see Taylor in America

You can find me on Twitter: @Gypsy_Ella
And on Taylor Connect via my Club Red Story here

No comments:

Post a Comment