Wednesday 5 August 2015

Wildest Dreams Is The 5th Single Off 1989

It was announced today (August 5th) that Wildest Dreams is the latest song off Taylor's smash hit pop album 1989 to become a single.

Wildest Dreams follows the 4 previous singles off 1989 which were all in the top 10 of Billboard's Hot 100 chart. Shake It Off and Blank Space both reached No.1 consecutively with each song spending 4 weeks and 7 weeks atop the charts respectively. Style reached No. 6 while Bad Blood also reached No. 1.


Of course this latest news sent the world into a spin of excitement as no new single had been hinted at since the release of Bad Blood.

Taylor has always had a music video of tour footage from the previous 3 tours so it will be interesting to see if Wildest Dreams is a tour video or not.
Personally, Its not the song I would have chosen to pair up with tour footage. I would have chosen to use New, Romantics, Wonderland, I Know Places, or I Wish You Would. We will find out soon enough as to what the video is.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I am not watching any tour footage or listening to any musical arrangements until after I have seen the tour in Sydney in November so if Wildest Dreams is in fact the tour video for 1989, I won't be watching it until after my concert.

I'm super excited to hear Wildest Dreams on the radio for the first time and hope you are as all as excited as me to have Wildest Dreams as the latest single.

No comments:

Post a Comment