Friday 10 April 2015

My Dearest Taylor....

To My Dearest Taylor and her family, Andrea, Scott and Austin.

My heart goes out to you today after your devastating news that was announced today. I don't really know what to say or how to react. What has happened shouldn't have to happen to any family or person anywhere.

I know sharing this news with us was not an easy decision to make and going through something like this is a very personal and private matter. I commend your family for making this decision to tell us at such a traumatic/trying time. I know processing something like this is new and when it happens it's new to all of us. I know you might be finding it hard to cope right now and we are all here for you.

I don't have tumblr so I felt this was the place to send you my heart, love and message of support. I know this is a stressful time for everyone involved and your upcoming world tour just adds an extra level of stress to the situation. I want you to know that I and I'm sure everyone else will understand if you have to postpone a show or two during the tour to be with your mum. Its what we would want to have you by your mum's side when she needs you most.

Taylor, you need to know the world is behind you through the toughest fight of your family's life and our thoughts and prayers are always going to behind you and the family. The outpouring of support for you, your mum and family at this time is phenomenal. Everyone will support all decisions you make even if it does disappoint others. At this time family is the most important thing.

My gran also had a similar diagnosis when I was about 10, I don't overly remember it very well but I'm sure it was a stressful and scary time for everyone. We all have to be strong in times like this.

Things will change, But there’s something in your eyes says we can beat this. Be the strong girl every one knew would make it through the worst.

Your mum is a fighter, an inspiration and very strong woman. She will get through this, you have to have hope, positivity and to remember this is not the end but just a bump in the road of life.

In our time of need we turn to you and your music to lift our spirits, Its now your turn to turn to us for support. Every single one of us is here to lift your spirits now.

Stay Strong Taylor, Andrea, Scott and Austin.
#PrayForMamaSwift

Love Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment